Friday, March 7, 2014

My Fit Journey Update #1


I just realized I never posted this! 
So since my first video I'm proud to say the only days I've missed working out was when I was sick. 
It is definitely a slow process. I thought for some reason it would be so much quicker, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is a lifestyle, not a phase or a fad.

Changes I've made:
Every day I do at least one workout, if not more. All the videos are free and I find them on YouTube.
The ones I've been doing: Blogilates, Jillian Michaels, and Fitness blender
Eating less sugary sweets and carbs.
Drinking detox water whenever I can.
"grazing" yep, like a cow… eating little bit of something all the time

Changes I've seen:
I've lost 12 lbs so far. literally one pound at a time.
I feel less jiggly. I know that sounds funny, but it's true!
TMI but I totally got runner's diarrhea after doing Jillian Michael's for 3 days in a row. 
I am sore every day!


If you are on a fit journey too be encouraged! Especially if this is your first time really trying like me. I've definitely had days where I wanted to quit. Days where I weighed MORE when I for sure thought I lost…and lack of motivation, The biggest help is doing it with someone else, if you don't have anyone physically near you.. join a group online or through social media. 
I follow some uber fit girls on instagram just for motivation and inspiration.

This is my new life. I am doing it for my kids,my husband, for my future grandkids…and for me!
Hang in there and keep up the good work!!!


http://strk.enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=1648&aff_id=17198

No comments:

Post a Comment